This release includes a major breakthrough in Reporting for Stage fields, such as "Lead Status" or "Deal Stage" as well as many usability improvements, here is everything you need to know about it.
- Reporting for Stage Fields. Now you can hover-over your stages fields to get a complete change history detail to know exactly when the changes occurred. This also means that you can create reports for the min, max, and average cycle times for the stages in any of your Apps.
- Other Stage Field Updates. Now you can manage your Stage fields right from the Manage Choice Lists, which means you can easily add more stages to them (even in bulk), delete those you don't need, and reorder them. We have also moved the dependent fields out of the Stages' configuration. Now you can manage these as Form Rules.
Learn more about the Stage Field, here.
- Support for Max, Min, and Average in Widgets. Now you have multiple calculation options to choose from for your widgets other than count and sum.
You can learn about this in the Widgets section of the support documentation.
- Usability Improvements. Get all the information for your Multi-Select Reference and Choice List fields and better wrapping on the Notes fields, so that you can see the complete note.
- Undelete Records. Administrators now will have access to a list of deleted records for all Apps so that they are able to recover those that shouldn't have been deleted in the first place. Learn more about this great feature in this tutorial.