Here is everything you need to know about this release:
- Merge Records. From the List View now you can MergeNow you can de-dupe any App's records via the Merge action with a single click!
Please note: Merging records with Lines is not yet supported.
To learn how to merge your records, please visit this tutorial.
- Duplicate Records. 'Duplicate' to quickly copy any App record. What a huge time saver! 'Duplicate' can be used on Apps with Lines too (e.g. Quotes).
To learn more, please visit this tutorial.
- Reorder Favorites. Click on the star next to Favorites in the menu to re-order them however works best for you. Learn how to reorder your favorite views and/or records here.
- Multiple Menus. Administrators can create multiple menus made specifically for a given role or team, to keep them organized and easier to navigate. To learn more about this feature, please visit this tutorial.
- New 'File' Field Type. Created to allow you to easily upload files (pictures, videos, sound files, documents, and more) to any App record. Administrators are now able to create this field type for any of your existing or new Apps. Learn more about this new field type here.
- Manage Choice Lists by App. Manage your Choice List right in each App. Admins and App Admins will have quicker access to this setting. To learn how to manage your choice lists, please visit the following tutorial.
- Applets and Apps Combine. Applet management has been simplified to allow you to manage Apps and Apples alike, from a single Settings page: App Settings.