Thanks to the Corporate Theme feature you have the option to define your own theme to match your organization's logo and your brand. Creating your own theme is very simple.
Edition Qualifier: This feature is available in all FreeAgent CRM editions.
User Permissions: Only the Administrator can use this feature.
In this tutorial we will cover the following topics:
- Access Level Needed to Create a Corporate Theme
- Navigate to Corporate Theme
- Create your Corporate Theme
- Use it!
Navigate to Corporate Theme
Corporate Theme is available under Company Settings. To get there faster, you can use the menu's search and start typing 'Corporate Theme'.
Create your Corporate Theme
To create your own Theme, use the color picker for each of the sections available in the Corporate Theme settings.
There are 4 main colors you can customize:
- Side nav. Selected card. Sort pills. This changes the color of the menu, the cards selected in the Rolodex view as well as the pills that appear on your views when you apply sorting to your columns.
- Nav Bar. The color you choose here will affect what we call the Navigation bar, which is the bar at the top of the screen, right where your Profile Picture is located.
- Main color. This is the color for the buttons, the icons.
- Links, Pills. This last option changes the color for all the links with the different views in FreeAgent. It also changes the color for the pills when you apply filters that are visible right below the search bar in your Applications.
To change each color, simply click on the field for the color picker to appear. There you can switch between colors to find the right tone or copy and paste the color #. You have the option to switch from HEX code to RGB or HSL color codes by clicking the arrows right next to the color to always use the same shade!
As soon as you save your new Corporate Theme, it will be available under Settings > Theme for you and all your team members. All they need to do is head over there and select your new Corporate Theme, to dress FreeAgent in your own brand colors!