The release of the new FreeAgent Cypress has us really excited and while we always aim to provide you the best experience possible, there are currently a few known issues that we would like to share with you so that you know they are out there.
The current known issues are:
- Using the shortcut click+shift to multi-select records in the list view is currently not working.
- Merging records in any app is currently not possible. Please do not attempt to merge records at this time.
- When adding widgets from Activities, Next Steps or Email Analytics to your Dashboards it will redirect you to the contacts app.
- There are some default views showing up when searching to add a widget.
- When adding a widget for a view of type chart to a dashboard if you then add a widget for a board view, the dashboard won’t display the board view data.
- After editing a widget to change the view, you might need to reload the page in order for the widget to show data.
- When creating field mappings in the Related list, you will need to click twice 'Map to CRM field' in order to be able to select an option.
- In the Manage views settings, the little pills that show which filters were applied at the time of the creation of the view are overlapping and are barely readable.
- Editing a Saved view in order to share it with your team is currently not working. Please make sure to share your views with your team as you create them.
- The calendar view is currently not available when creating a next step for automations.
- In the board view, when changing the board configuration, the sum aggregation is not working. If selected it will show the count instead.
Make sure to review our What’s new section for any updates regarding these known issues. Our team will continue working to solve them as soon as possible.
As always we encourage you to reach out to our Support team through the chat in case you experience something that doesn't feel quite right. This will help us improve our product and get some fixes out for you.