All integrations with FreeAgent CRM are set up through Zapier, thanks to this set up users have access to thousands of integrations.
This section of the onboarding will tell you all about Zapier and provide an example of how to integrate your website contact form with your FreeAgent CRM account.
Zapier lets you connect FreeAgent CRM to 1,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, there are some popular pre-made Zaps that allow you to connect FreeAgent CRM to some apps like Mailchimp or Slack, you can find them here.
Connect FreeAgent CRM to Zapier
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar (1).
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "FreeAgent CRM" (2)
- Use your credentials to connect your FreeAgent CRM account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with FreeAgent CRM and Zapier.