Zapier lets you connect FreeAgent CRM to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, there are some popular pre-made Zaps that allow you to connect FreeAgent CRM to some apps like Mailchimp or Slack, you can find them here.
How do I connect FreeAgent CRM to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Create a Zap. You can do that straight from their main menu.
- Select the Apps you want to connect, including your FreeAgent CRM account.
- Use your credentials to connect your FreeAgent CRM account to Zapier.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with FreeAgent CRM and Zapier.