FreeAgent CRM allows you to give your Team members different Access Levels to the platform as we know that there are some actions you might need to restrict to certain individuals. There are two different options: Team or Individual
Team Access Level
Team members with this access level can pretty much do everything within FreeAgent CRM. However, it is important to mention that they won't be able to edit the current team members, only the Team Owner can edit existing members as well as adding new ones. Other than that, they can:
- Create, edit and delete Leads, Accounts, and Deals.
- Create, edit, and delete Next Steps and mark them as Done.
- See all the existing Leads, Accounts, Deals and Next Steps and assign them to Team members.
- See everything coming with visually stunning calendars, both individual and team calendars.
- Apply filters, perform searches and customize the different views.
- Upload files and add notes.
- Create Automations, Lead assignment rules.
- Manage the Sales team, with the exception of creating new team members or edit existing ones.
-Customize tabs and fields.
- Edit and delete Sales Stages.
- Set Sales targets.
- Import and export CSV files for Leads, Accounts, and Deals.
- Pair Email address and Phone number.
- One-click calls to your leads, log call times and leave notes.
- Create Email templates and customize Email Signature.
- Send individual or bulk emails, or set them to be sent automatically.
- View Activity Timelines and also perform searches within the activities.
- Receive Custom Alerts and Notifications.
- Create and share Custom views with your team.
- Create Reports and share them with your team.
- Create Dashboard for your Reports.
- Customize your complete FreeAgent experience and more!