FreeAgent CRM allows you to give your Team members different Access Levels to the platform as we know that there are some actions you might need to restrict to certain individuals. There are two different options: Team or Individual
Individual Access Level
This access level is mostly used for those team members that should only see the information relevant to their daily activities, as it limits the information available to them. They can:
- Create, edit and delete Leads, Accounts, and Deals.
- Create, edit, and delete Next Steps and mark them as Done.
- See all the Leads, Accounts, Deals and Next Steps assigned to them. (Note: For the Next Step is necessary that the Team member is also the owner of the entity for which it was created or else they won't be able to see it.)
- See everything coming with visually stunning calendars, both individual and team calendars.
- Apply filters, perform searches and customize the different views.
- Upload files and add notes.
-Customize tabs and fields.
- Import and export CSV files for Leads, Accounts, and Deals.
- Pair Email address and Phone number.
- One-click calls to your leads, log call times and leave notes.
- Create Email templates and customize Email Signature.
- Send individual or bulk emails, or set them to be sent automatically.
- View Activity Timelines and also perform searches within the activities.
- Receive Custom Alerts and Notifications.
- Create and share Custom views with the team.
- Create Reports and share them with the team.
- Create Dashboard for your Reports.